A lot of our customers are using another app called Evernote for more long-term notes. We integrate with Evernote, in that you can create a link to an Evernote note with each task. Benefits of using Evernote include:
- You'll be able to preview the note without switching apps.
- Evernote notes won't be deleted after the task is completed or deleted.
- You can associate many tasks to 1 Evernote.
- Edits to the Evernote note means all your tasks who link to the Evernote note is automatically updated.
- Evernote has text formatting (bold, italic, underline, bullet points, etc)
You can give this a try by clicking on the attachment paperclip of a tasks > Evernote... > authorize us to your Evernote account. You'll need to create an Evernote account if you do not have one.
To attach an Evernote note to a task:
- Click on the attachment paperclip of a tasks
- Choose Evernote...
- If this is your first time, authorize us to your Evernote account.
- Choose the Evernote note.