Get It Done supports multiple users. You can assign tasks to people who are connected to you and be notified when they have completed them. This is a paid feature so each user would need to be on a Personal plan ($39/year) or your account needs to be a Team account ($29/month) where you can add a max of 35 people.
You need to first add the user to your account. If you're on the website:
- Go to the People tab
- Click on + Add/Edit People button
- Click on + Add Person
- Add your friend's name and email address associated with a Get It Done account. If your friend doesn't have a Get It Done account, we will send a welcome email with directions on how to sign up.
That's it! Your friend will show up under your People tab and you can drag your tasks over to your friend.
- Adding someone to your People list is unidirectional. If your friend wants to see you in their list, he/she needs to follow the same steps above.
- For people who have a Get It Done account, they will be notified by email when you assign tasks to them.
- Your people are be able to assign you tasks, as well.
- New tasks automatically get placed in the Inbox area of Get It Done and those tasks will be labeled by who it's from.